Saturday, December 19, 2009

One month and one day

Sense my last post... Wow..


Dopey is now 6 months and 4 days old!!

I can't even begin to believe that he was this small once!



Now he's huge and still growing! He loves the snow! It's insane! He loves to run around in circles and run and dive off the steps into the mounds that are out there! I'm going to start a youtube for just his videos!!








I started his shop on Etsy also but haven't had the chance to put anything in it but now that we are snowed in, I have no choice!!


I am re-taking all photos for the items in my shop, I have two posted now. I seem to be getting more attention on them now! I hope my stuff sells FAST! I'm kinda tired of it hanging out in my room!!!






3 comments:

  1. Your puppy is just too cute!!
    The photo's look wonderful :) It's amazing how a picture can change someones perspective on an item.

    ReplyDelete